Winter 2010 Polesocking and Storm Chasing Olympium! (BYOB)

Winter 2010 Polesocking and Storm Chasing Olympium! (BYOB)

General — Page 1 [2] 3
SRAW
Rocket Man

2007 Nov 6 • 2525
601 ₧
you forget me, and i deny Israel rights to exist :)

and pole socking is a FAIL sport, which wants me to take part in it :)
Free Steam Games

2009 Jul 21 at 06:25 PDT — Ed. 2009 Jul 21 at 06:26 PDT
Jet Monkey Duo
Reff Admin

2005 Mar 26 • 159
114 ₧
Israeli-Australian coalition it is then.

Also, if anyone was wondering whether Pole Socking had a logo, it does:

Brayor

2009 Jul 22 at 03:29 PDT
NatureJay
SJA: Commander of Ruthless Abuse

Good Conduct Medal
2005 Mar 22 • 1871
574 ₧
The new pole socking logo is very representative.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.
100% natural, no antibiotics, and bloodgrass-fed

2009 Jul 22 at 14:52 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4940
1,227 ₧
The logo transcends beauty in a conflagration of wonderment that overloads all 5 normal senses, and 3 of the 4 Pole Socking senses. Truely, a masterpiece that exceeds previous history and legend.

2009 Jul 22 at 15:52 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
First its a sport then storm chasing then its the army kinda of deal..then doomsday? WTF IS POLESOCKING????
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that

2009 Jul 23 at 00:09 PDT
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3080
-6 ₧
random hell
I drink to forget but I always remember.

2009 Jul 23 at 01:03 PDT
SuperJer
Websiteman

2005 Mar 20 • 6629
***Official SuperJer.com Announcement follows***

Due to the global economic crisis and unusually strict enforcement of assisted suicide laws this year, PS-A and SuperJer.com have lost a number of Pole Socking sponsors.

Reebok has backed out, leaving open dozens of commercial slots on our primest of airwaves. If we can't get Nike or Jimmy Chu on board we will have to run public service clips. (NOT COOL!)

Daihatsu, Geo and Studebaker have all backed out of our concept car implicit promotional bonus round sub-prize powerup sweepstakes. Lord help us if GM goes, too.

If you know anyone with wares to peddle and a flagrant disrespect of common decency and international law, mail PS-A immediately or visit your local Storm Hut proshop (and ask to speak with Vinnie).

Together we can overcome this years obstacles and have a great (or at least break-even) Pole Socking season.

***End of Official Announcement***

2009 Jul 23 at 02:17 PDT — Ed. 2009 Jul 23 at 02:19 PDT
NatureJay

Good Conduct Medal
2005 Mar 22 • 1871
574 ₧
Havokk Edge said:
First its a sport then storm chasing then its the army kinda of deal..then doomsday? WTF IS POLESOCKING????

Yes.

2009 Jul 23 at 06:24 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
NatureJay said:
Havokk Edge said:

Yes.

That dont answer anything!
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that

2009 Jul 23 at 12:49 PDT
NatureJay

Good Conduct Medal
2005 Mar 22 • 1871
574 ₧
Well, you covered some of the basic elements, so I thought you could just extrapolate from there. It's very difficult to become proficient in it without extrapolating.

2009 Jul 23 at 13:10 PDT
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3080
-6 ₧
confucius said:
It is good for girl to meet boy in park, but better for boy to park meat in girl.

2009 Jul 23 at 13:47 PDT — Ed. 2009 Jul 23 at 13:48 PDT
jrkookid
Half Irish, half NOT FUNNY

2007 May 27 • 1415
110 ₧
Are there any videos of pole socking because I really want to see what goes on in a pole socking match.

2009 Jul 24 at 08:51 PDT
DaveDays
Miley Cyrus Stalker

2008 Jul 21 • 203
153 ₧
Set me on the blue team!

2009 Jul 25 at 13:55 PDT
Elenkos
News Reporter

2006 Apr 21 • 17
21 ₧
[End Commercial Break>> -00:01 minutes]

Hello and Welcome back.

I am Elenkos, senior field correspondent for Superjer.News.
Once again, openings are available for all four factions in this upcomming Polesocking and Storm Chasing Olympium:

RED TEAM

BLUE TEAM

ISRAELI-AUSTRALIAN COALITION:

TEAM NOMAD

Given the grueling conditions designed to test the bodies and wills of contestants, it is strongly advised that all potential applicants attend the opening seminar and complete the rudimentary training provided by trained PS-A handlers.

Furthermore, Superjer himself wishes to remind all eager contestants to pay their enrolment fees upfront, and sign the official superjer.com life insurance policy forms.

For those newcomers interested in a brief recap of last years hot action, please checkout the transcribed copies of previous podcasts at: http://www.superjer.com/forum/pole_socking.htm

Further information can be found at the PS-A

2009 Jul 25 at 21:35 PDT — Ed. 2009 Jul 25 at 21:39 PDT
jrkookid

2007 May 27 • 1415
110 ₧
Team Nomad! Too Bad we dont have one

2009 Jul 26 at 09:02 PDT
NatureJay

Good Conduct Medal
2005 Mar 22 • 1871
574 ₧
Actually, that's not true, but they are not a team as such, more of a tradition since the 19th century. It all began on the Arabian Peninsula. Pole socking pioneer, Lord Dyngedraefend of Cumbria, was taking time off from his diplomatic duties to engage in the sport, which at that time was solely reserved for noblemen of his stature.

A trip to al-Nefud to test his hammer the night before the tourney was to begin turned sour, as high winds destroyed all visibility and hope for navigation by starlight. Eventually, a twister picked him up and carried him for several hours before dropping him in the far south by the edge of the Empty Quarter.

A pack of bedouins, who witness his fall, picked him up and carried him back to their camp where they provided him water and simple bedding for the night. In the morning, he awoke with a start and seeing that a northward tornado was forming that would carry him through the Dahna, thanked the nomads for their company and pursued the storm, hammer raised into the air. The tribesmen, so taken with their strange traveler, followed him northward to the site of the championship, where they subtly changed the outcome of the game until the good Lord's company won a hard-fought battle.

Since that time, whenever there has been a polesocking tournament, vagrants and nomads from around the world have caught word of it, as though on the wind. They all gathered at the site in the hopes of participating, though they were not legally sanctioned until somewhat recently. As the House of Dyngedraefend has preferred to orchestrate from the sidelines instead of playing for some time now, the preferences of the nomad are notoriously fickle, and they seem to only form loose affiliation with whoever best embodies the qualities of the valiant man of their campfire stories.

2009 Jul 26 at 14:04 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
I wonderd whyi couldnt find youtube videos... POLESOCKING is ran by the superjers!
Down Rodeo said:

2009 Jul 26 at 14:06 PDT
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
Havokk Edge said:
I wonderd whyi couldnt find youtube videos... POLESOCKING is ran by the superjers!

Finally someone gets it! I understood this quite a while ago.

This is of course excluding the fact that Polesocking is a sport enjoyed by millions worldwide. Well, I say sport, but I'm sure you could take issue with that.

2009 Jul 26 at 15:09 PDT
jrkookid

2007 May 27 • 1415
110 ₧
THATS WHY THERE ARE NO VIDEOS!!! Havokk for once your made something clear to me excluding the fact that you help me understand some other things in the past.

2009 Jul 26 at 17:07 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
Yes i looked up on youtube found nothing but pole dances. Then i took anotherlook at the site of polesocking and I found out that Nezumi is the Executive Director of the High Association of Mallets And Storm-chasing. Aaronjer is spokesman for the Multinational Organization for Socking Storm-chasing And Dune-buggies.

Now that i understand this more clearly. I want to be on the Blue team. BITE ME!
Down Rodeo said:

2009 Jul 26 at 18:06 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4940
1,227 ₧
Well, we ARE administrators in the PS-A... it sounds important, I suppose, but in most cases we're nothing more than referees. All the real power lies in the Constitutional Monarchy and the Cabinet. Hell, only one of us is even related to the Noble Hierarchy of Pole Socking. The Prime Minister, or even the Treasury Minister can overrule virtually any call the admins make! We're more like Magistrates and Governors in a wide empire, a far cry from the Head of State or the King himself. Although, neither of them have been seen in public since the catastrophe in Australia.

2009 Jul 27 at 04:39 PDT — Ed. 2009 Jul 27 at 04:40 PDT
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3080
-6 ₧
damn them auzzeys

2009 Jul 27 at 13:09 PDT
Chuck Norris
Can and WILL do the impossible in a humorous fashion

2009 Apr 26 • 10
Chuck Norris will be joining the blue team. You don't say no to Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris once kicked SRAW so hard, SRAW went above light speed, traveled back in time and hit the Earth with tremendous force. And several millions of years later it is still believed that it was a meteor that caused the dinosaurs to die out.

2009 Jul 29 at 10:52 PDT
NatureJay

Good Conduct Medal
2005 Mar 22 • 1871
574 ₧
Well, seems like the tornado wranglers botched a job. We usually to protect against civilian involvement in these sorts of things, but there's no reason I can't run some tests and maybe practice a few maneuvers.

2009 Jul 29 at 16:06 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4940
1,227 ₧
Do the wranglers have a tornado depot in New York? I mean, logistically and economically it makes sense... but damn if that isn't just asking for a lawsuit when something goes wrong and the civilian casualties start rolling in! Ever since the transporting of weather patterns via commercial airlines was legalized I've heard of a lot of lawsuits because tornado storage is usually located near busy airports in crowded cities...

Not that any of the legal action ever goes anywhere. The wranglers are protected under the sovereign rights of the PS-A. Most governments find it a liability to allow civil suits against PS-A enterprises when the attorney's defense is typically comprised of lead, missiles and hammers.

2009 Jul 29 at 17:54 PDT — Ed. 2009 Jul 29 at 17:56 PDT
Page 1 [2] 3