Winter 2010 Polesocking and Storm Chasing Olympium! (BYOB)

Winter 2010 Polesocking and Storm Chasing Olympium! (BYOB)

General — Page 1 2 [3]
NatureJay
SJA: Commander of Ruthless Abuse

Good Conduct Medal
2005 Mar 22 • 1871
574 ₧
Yeah, there's a depot on the northwest end of Long Island. I'm not of liberty to disclose exactly where, as our employees are on loan from Riker's, but there's a reason why flights get delayed out of LaGuardia all the time.
100% natural, no antibiotics, and bloodgrass-fed

2009 Jul 29 at 18:10 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4938
1,227 ₧
Riker's? That can't be good. You know about Mr. Ribbon's past reprogramming and cyberization of life sentence and death-row inmates, don't you? It's not even a question of whether or not you have sleeper agents in your midst, it's a question of how many there are! With Mr. Ribbon's tenacity in such endeavors I am guessing they are legion.

2009 Jul 29 at 18:14 PDT — Ed. 2009 Jul 29 at 18:15 PDT
Nezumi
Asshole Admin

1-Up Medal
2005 Mar 26 • 780
175 ₧
The team rosters have been updated. Good to see everyone in the spirit.

2009 Jul 29 at 22:26 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
YOU FUCKING FORGOT CHUCK NORRIS!! How the f... HOW DO YOU FORGET CHUCK NORRIS!!??
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that

2009 Jul 29 at 23:41 PDT
Jet Monkey Duo
Reff Admin

2005 Mar 26 • 159
114 ₧
He's on the 'special judging' panel. He's also occasionally a guest of Clan of the Nomads.

We do have pretenses of fairness to uphold, though, so obviously he can't officially be on any one team at a given time.
Brayor

2009 Jul 30 at 01:34 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
Chuck Norris asked for the blue team you fucking give it to him...
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that

2009 Jul 30 at 01:41 PDT
Nezumi
Asshole Admin

1-Up Medal
2005 Mar 26 • 780
175 ₧
FYI, there are youtube videos of polesocking.

Here's some videos from last year's games.

During a red team meeting, the Nomads released a bull into the courtyard of their fortress.
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nomads Release Bull"

Red team tests out their new Dune Buggy, the 'H2 Turbo Quad Braced Beam Suspension F12 350 Micro Attack Buggy' which is otherwise known as Roly Poly.
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roly Poly"

This is the Israeli-Australian Coalition's attempt to intimidate the competition. It nearly caused a full-scale retaliation-demonstration, but the IAC managed to carry the round with a solid 18 points over Blue Team's hastily assembled parade. The IAC was awarded a Gold Medal, 100 match points, 10 job points, and was given first pick in the second round semifinals of the pentultimate-frisbee pre-qualifiers.
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAC Shows Hind"

2009 Jul 30 at 01:50 PDT — Ed. 2009 Jul 30 at 02:31 PDT
Jake?!

2008 Sep 2 • 198
34 ₧
aaronjer said:
Riker's? That can't be good. You know about Mr. Ribbon's past reprogramming and cyberization of life sentence and death-row inmates, don't you? It's not even a question of whether or not you have sleeper agents in your midst, it's a question of how many there are! With Mr. Ribbon's tenacity in such endeavors I am guessing they are legion.

Are the clones still quasi-legal? Or did they finally iron out the loopholes from the Cloning Accords put into effect post Herzogivina?
?!

2009 Jul 30 at 02:29 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
Ya...those arent polesocking videos I'm sorry...your ganna have to do better. None of them had anything to do with it.
Down Rodeo said:

2009 Jul 30 at 09:59 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4938
1,227 ₧
You must be referring to the clone uprising Mr. Ribbon caused at the thresher manufacturing plant back in '03. Those were clones made to LOOK like escaped prisoners just to keep the heat off of Mr. Ribbon himself. I'm talking about the Cyborgs that Mr. Ribbon has been creating since the clone recall two years ago.

2009 Jul 31 at 01:01 PDT
Jet Monkey Duo
Reff Admin

2005 Mar 26 • 159
114 ₧
Havokk Edge said:
Ya...those arent polesocking videos.

This is direct proof that you don't understand what polesocking is.

I can't abide this.

I'm taking all your points, and you need to write me a Haiku or I'm temporarily banning you.

Points will be given based on the quality of the Haiku. And it MUST be your next reply to this thread.
Brayor

2009 Jul 31 at 01:13 PDT
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
I love being banned. Go for it. I need a break from this place. Look at my fucking post count!
Down Rodeo said:

2009 Jul 31 at 07:36 PDT — Ed. 2009 Jul 31 at 07:36 PDT
Jake?!

2008 Sep 2 • 198
34 ₧
aaronjer said:
You must be referring to the clone uprising Mr. Ribbon caused at the thresher manufacturing plant back in '03. Those were clones made to LOOK like escaped prisoners just to keep the heat off of Mr. Ribbon himself. I'm talking about the Cyborgs that Mr. Ribbon has been creating since the clone recall two years ago.

Calling those things Cyborgs is definitely looking at the glass half full.

Yes I am referring to '03 and I want to know if any new legislation went through. I'd look it up myself but I REALLY don't want to go wading through all the pointless bylaws pushed through in the last year let alone since then.
?!

2009 Jul 31 at 13:27 PDT — Ed. 2009 Jul 31 at 13:28 PDT
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4938
1,227 ₧
A restrictive legislation was passed two days after the incident in question that prohibited the sale of R-PMCA's (re-purposed mass-produced combat anthropomorphs) for commercial or home use. Due to public outcry the legislation was retracted in favor of a regulatory legislation that made standard government controlled remote emergency shut-off switches mandatory in all R-PMCA's and all models weighing more than 85kg. This legislation passed, even though it would require the legal owners of any clones in question to pay for the modifications themselves! It even required communities to pool assets to construct additional wireless relays to make sure the remote shut-off could cover all necessary areas. After one year and a great deal of legal shenanigans the R-PMCA's were eventually removed from the market completely and made illegal for commercial use entirely. Private owners had to have them registered through the PALD (Private Artificial Lifeform Database) organization.

Until late November of '08 everything looked fine, but it turned out the PALD had been repossessing privately owned R-PMCA's that couldn't pass a stability test instead of reporting them to the police. The military was sent in after the PALD refused to cooperate with government inspectors and a small number of reprogrammed R-PMCA's were seized. The PALD had apparently been illegally converting them back into combat models and renting them out to militant groups in the Middle East! Only 6% of the missing R-PMCA's were recovered since June. There is an estimate of at least 1200 of them still at large. This is grave news given that an armored battalion with air support would pose little threat to a squadron of maintained and MCA's...

Just six days ago the government finally outlawed the very existence of R-PMCA's, and they are systematically being tracked down and destroyed by the military as we speak. Ownership of an unregistered R-PMCA can get you as much as 10 years in prison. Unfortunately, Mr. Ribbon's cyborgs do NOT fall under any illegal or restricted category as they are technically still individuals with human rights.

2009 Aug 2 at 03:12 PDT — Ed. 2009 Aug 2 at 03:14 PDT
SRAW
Rocket Man

2007 Nov 6 • 2525
601 ₧
elonkos stole my old avatar!
Free Steam Games

2009 Aug 5 at 07:20 PDT
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
SRAW said:
elonkos stole my old avatar!

Who the fuck is elonkos?
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.

2009 Aug 5 at 07:26 PDT
NatureJay
SJA: Commander of Ruthless Abuse

Good Conduct Medal
2005 Mar 22 • 1871
574 ₧
No, you stole your old avatar from Elenkos because that's what you were doing at the time and you don't remember it because you're retarded.
100% natural, no antibiotics, and bloodgrass-fed

2009 Aug 5 at 11:27 PDT
the_cloud_system
polly pushy pants

2008 Aug 1 • 3080
-6 ₧
your just maad cause he got wevos
I drink to forget but I always remember.

2009 Aug 5 at 12:50 PDT
Page 1 2 [3]