0 ₧
Signature

Timezone
UTC
Groups

Recent posts by athlete473

Recent posts by athlete473

2008 Mar 24 at 12:02 PDT
ok im makin map and want to know how to make like a puch lift gravity thing. where like u step on a thing and a force jus like pushes u up..how would i do this? kind of like in quake or halo
2008 Mar 6 at 16:54 PST
cell door helpp in Hammer Mapping
lol mines gonna be a zm map. and how would i trigger it to make doors open in 10 seconds...like in detail and yeah i found some in halflife.wad thanks
2008 Mar 5 at 14:15 PST
cell door helpp in Hammer Mapping
ok i want a cell door that opens like 10 seconds into the round. first off where can i get a cell door tecxture so u can liek see through bars...and how to i make it so after like 10 seconds it opens..like a regular door on hinges
2008 Mar 4 at 16:11 PST
Hole in Hammer Mapping
well i did like ive u use clip like then select a certain piece of the wall and use edit> cut. it gets rid of that piece and makes hole
2008 Mar 4 at 16:10 PST
Help with box in Hammer Mapping
lol yeah wat edan said. i mean im still a noob =p. but i help with wat i know lol =]
2008 Mar 4 at 13:50 PST
Hole in Hammer Mapping
u want to use the clipping tool found in left options area. u use this to cut certain areas. http://www.editlife.net/tutorial.php?tutid=48 (go here for more info)
2008 Mar 4 at 13:47 PST
Nubbie? Ye might be.. in Hammer Mapping
press " [ " this makes the grid size smaller. (making objects smaller) and to get grid bigger press " ] "
2008 Mar 3 at 14:49 PST
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPP! in Hammer Mapping
lol u have to use that part of the tutorial to make the .map file into a .bsp..or all of that... basically make the map then go to file >export to .map
export to zhlt folder. in zhlt folderu should have already made a new text document "mapname.bat" then once u export to.map edit the mapname.bat with notepad or sumtin. and than do wat person above me said with "@echo off etc..." (sorry dont remem who posted that) and than double click mapname.bat and if all goes well after few minutes itll say 1 files copid "press any key to continue " if u press the cs will pop up and map will be there. of course if u run it this way u will always be ct atleast i am. so u might wanna load the bsp file on a actual server. and as for water texture halflife.wad has one. so to get it use gcf scape and go to C:\steam\steamapps\ (may be a little diff jus find ur steam folder) with gcf scape and select half life.gcf and open it than u will find the half-life.wad u want to export that sumwhere u can easily find it liek ur desktop...than in valve hammer go to options and textures tab. find the .wad file and add it...theres a water texture in there...sorry if a lil messed up did this from memory
2008 Mar 2 at 16:40 PST
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPP! in Hammer Mapping
hey nubcake if ur using the option "press any button to continue" or w/e after u compile using zhlt compiler or w/e u use...and than u play it that way i think it always makes u CT. atleast for me it does..but if u play it in game like on server it works fine
2008 Mar 1 at 08:43 PST
source SDK in Hammer Mapping
omg it worked, thank you soooooo much