Show your .gif(s)

Show your .gif(s)

The Bin Chute — Page 1 [2]
Curz-
2011 Feb 2 • 39
aaronjer said:
Okay... I'm not sure how to tell you this... but I think you accidentally the whole post.



Accidentally what, with the whole post ?
Life is like a farm, you take one wrong step and you're in deep shit.

***
I am not English.
 
 
 
2011 Mar 10 at 13:14 UTC
Mate de Vita
Kelli

2008 Oct 4 • 2453
159 ₧
Curz- said:
aaronjer said:
Okay... I'm not sure how to tell you this... but I think you accidentally the whole post.



Accidentally what, with the whole post ?

I think he's trying to tell you that you accidentally this truck.
...and that's the bottom line because Mate de Vita said so.
 
 
 
2011 Mar 10 at 14:11 UTC
Curz-
2011 Feb 2 • 39
Mate de Vita said:
Curz- said:
aaronjer said:
Okay... I'm not sure how to tell you this... but I think you accidentally the whole post.



Accidentally what, with the whole post ?

I think he's trying to tell you that you accidentally this truck.


I accidentally this truck what ?
Life is like a farm, you take one wrong step and you're in deep shit.

***
I am not English.
 
 
 
2011 Mar 10 at 19:34 UTC
Rockbomb
Dog fucker (but in a good way now)

2009 Nov 14 • 2045
Curz- said:
Mate de Vita said:
Curz- said:
aaronjer said:
Okay... I'm not sure how to tell you this... but I think you accidentally the whole post.



Accidentally what, with the whole post ?

I think he's trying to tell you that you accidentally this truck.


I accidentally this truck what ?

Lol, you just accidentally that whole reply.
 
 
 
2011 Mar 10 at 19:35 UTC
aaronjer
*****'n Admin

Comrade General 5-Star
2005 Mar 21 • 4943
1,227 ₧
Oh my god, Curz, you're about an inch away from accidentally everything.
 
 
 
2011 Mar 10 at 21:25 UTC
Page 1 [2]