Metallica is $13.37?

Metallica is $13.37?

General — Page 1 [2]
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
 
 
 
≡ 2010 Jul 25 at 13:39 UTC
buq25

2008 Jul 5 • 583
295 ₧
Down Rodeo said:
Everyone should use MNG, GIFs are so last millenium.


Down Rodeo said:
Obvious joke is obvious?

Today's post brought to you by the letter: "heck".
 
 
 
≡ 2010 Jul 25 at 13:57 UTC
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
Really? I thought very few people even *knew* about MNGs, because no-one uses them. I guess that's because it'll take another decade for IE to support them, if it ever does :D
 
 
 
≡ 2010 Jul 25 at 14:01 UTC
buq25

2008 Jul 5 • 583
295 ₧
Down Rodeo said:
Really? I thought very few people even *knew* about MNGs, because no-one uses them. I guess that's because it'll take another decade for IE to support them, if it ever does :D

I meant the millenium part. You know, 1000 years? What's an MNG?
Today's post brought to you by the letter: "heck".
 
 
 
≡ 2010 Jul 25 at 14:04 UTC
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple-image_Network_Graphics

The reason for the last-millennium thing was that GIFs were written around then and the first release of MNG was in 2001, so the joke was not only funny but accurate!
 
 
 
≡ 2010 Jul 25 at 14:08 UTC
buq25

2008 Jul 5 • 583
295 ₧
Down Rodeo said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple-image_Network_Graphics

The reason for the last-millennium thing was that GIFs were written around then and the first release of MNG was in 2001, so the joke was not only funny but accurate!


I thought you meant like 1000 years ago but I get the joke now.
Bwahawhawhawhaw!
Today's post brought to you by the letter: "heck".
 
 
 
≡ 2010 Jul 25 at 14:31 UTC
Down Rodeo
Cap'n Moth of the Firehouse

Find the Hole II Participation Medal
2007 Oct 19 • 5486
57,583 ₧
When I said around then I was talking to myself, because in my head I had already said ~1990. So GIFs were written around then. Yes.
 
 
 
≡ 2010 Jul 25 at 14:36 UTC
molkman
Owner of George Washington's Prototype Mittens

Marine Warfare Corporal
Find the Hole Participation Medal
Find the Hole II Participation Medal
Tasty Br�twurst Medal
2005 May 2 • 2066
404 ₧
IE doesn't even support the Superjer Funky Sigs™.
LET LOVE REIGN
 
 
 
≡ 2010 Jul 25 at 15:25 UTC
Page 1 [2]