Free xbox 360 elite?? Yes. Yes indeed.

Free xbox 360 elite?? Yes. Yes indeed.

General — Page [1]
DaveDays
Miley Cyrus Stalker

2008 Jul 21 • 203
153 ₧
Ok guys, so there is this site called lockerz.com where you can do daily stuff and earn points but its free, like you dont give them a credit card info or anything. It's really cool. You dont have to do anything but log in each day and awnser a daily poll. Its really cool, and i wanted to share it with you guys. once again, its completly free and they dont ask for money EVER.

One problem...

Its an exclusive site, but one of my subscribers invited me to it. So now i have 20 invites ready for this site. So if anyone is intrested in doing this, they should.

Think about it, if you go on the internet once a day, just spend 2 minutes logging in, awnsering the poll, logging out. then you earned some points.

So if anyone is intrested post their e-mail and stuff for an invite.

2010 Feb 14 at 13:21 PST
SolidKAYOS
Count Adelaide

Roar Of The Tigress Medal
2007 Jun 24 • 84
68 ₧
DaveDays said:
Ok guys, so there is this site called lockerz.com where you can do daily stuff and earn points but its free, like you dont give them a credit card info or anything. It's really cool. You dont have to do anything but log in each day and awnser a daily poll. Its really cool, and i wanted to share it with you guys. once again, its completly free and they dont ask for money EVER.

One problem...

Its an exclusive site, but one of my subscribers invited me to it. So now i have 20 invites ready for this site. So if anyone is intrested in doing this, they should.

Think about it, if you go on the internet once a day, just spend 2 minutes logging in, awnsering the poll, logging out. then you earned some points.

I remember my friend invited me to this and i forgot about it! Thx! and Theres more free stuff than just elites.
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.
Down Rodeo said:
Dammit, this was the one place that didn't have this, but noooooo, molkman pisses all over that

2010 Feb 14 at 19:37 PST — Ed. 2010 Feb 14 at 19:37 PST
Sloth

2008 May 18 • 543
DaveDays said:

One problem...

I made it yesterday already has 16 ptz, any one wanna invite from meh xD

2010 Feb 15 at 04:14 PST
SRAW
Rocket Man

2007 Nov 6 • 2525
601 ₧
:( wish i had an xbox360, but luckily i got a ps2
Free Steam Games

2010 Feb 15 at 05:13 PST
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
I want an invite.

2010 Feb 15 at 11:36 PST
xXJigsaw23Xx
IS what she said.

THISISAMEDAL
2007 Oct 21 • 912
41 ₧
give us an email adress xD
But even then, I had my honor. The largest Banora White tree grew on a wealthy man's estate. It was rumored, that those apples tasted the best, but I never stole from that tree, because the wealthy man's son, was my friend...

2010 Feb 15 at 16:00 PST
sprinkles

Chrome Whore
2009 Sep 6 • 2547
10 ₧
me1435@hotmail.com

2010 Feb 15 at 16:39 PST
xXJigsaw23Xx
IS what she said.

THISISAMEDAL
2007 Oct 21 • 912
41 ₧
There i sent you one xD
But even then, I had my honor. The largest Banora White tree grew on a wealthy man's estate. It was rumored, that those apples tasted the best, but I never stole from that tree, because the wealthy man's son, was my friend...

2010 Feb 15 at 20:27 PST
jrkookid
Half Irish, half NOT FUNNY

2007 May 27 • 1415
110 ₧
My friend got a lockerz sweatshirt, but I hate doing surveys.

2010 Feb 17 at 21:14 PST
xXJigsaw23Xx
IS what she said.

THISISAMEDAL
2007 Oct 21 • 912
41 ₧
its just one question A DAY

2010 Feb 17 at 23:25 PST
Page [1]