UTC
Groups

Recent posts by kyle6513

Recent posts by kyle6513

2009 Dec 5 at 11:19 PST
Automap problems D: in if( while ) switch{ coding } ++
legend superjer :D

edit: compiles now, editing time :D

edit...again: don't you hate it when Microsoft forces you to update a file and then it takes massive chunks out of it? looks like I'm going to have to find the version of visual basic that this frontend was made with >.<
2009 Dec 4 at 09:02 PST
let me put it this way, I'm just starting out so I think its safe to say %$#& all :)
2009 Dec 3 at 00:54 PST
Hello there!
I was attempting to compile your automap source file superjer and I'm getting a fair few errors
I'm not too sure if I have my c++ editor installed properly ect, if you could help me into getting it to compile properly I would be forever grateful
I'm attempting to remake it for a mod, http://www.svencoop.com/
just means adding some new monsters, weapons and possibly textures. think of it as a, learning exercise for my c++ well, learning.

if anyone else could help me that would be great although this code isn't too well commented so yeah

Errors:
code
1776 gen_1_0.cpp `main' must return `int' gen_1_0.cpp In function `int main(...)': 2013 gen_1_0.cpp return-statement with no value, in function returning 'int' 2013 gen_1_0.cpp In copy constructor `std::basic_ios >::basic_ios(const std::basic_ios >&)': 738 ios_base.h `std::ios_base::ios_base(const std::ios_base&)' is private 3696 gen_1_0.cpp within this context 3696 gen_1_0.cpp In copy constructor `std::basic_filebuf >::basic_filebuf(const std::basic_filebuf >&)': 769 streambuf `std::basic_streambuf<_CharT, _Traits>::basic_streambuf(const std::basic_streambuf<_CharT, _Traits>&) [with _CharT = char, _Traits = std::char_traits]' is private 3696 gen_1_0.cpp within this context In function `int main(...)': 3696 gen_1_0.cpp initializing argument 1 of `void write_kill_zone(std::ofstream)' 4355 gen_1_0.cpp return-statement with no value, in function returning 'int'