Timezone
UTC
Groups

Recent posts by 1469779

Recent posts by 1469779

2009 May 22 at 13:07 PDT
HELP! in Hammer Mapping
Down Rodeo said:
Sorry, but generally speaking we're not good with Source here. Someone might turn up to help, but no guarantees.
oooh you!! GRRR
if it was valve hamemr editor then!? its almost the same??
2009 May 22 at 08:54 PDT
HELP! in Hammer Mapping
buhuhu! I really need help with this guys :( I have searched for an answer the whole day :S I am mapping with Source sdk: hammer. and I really wanted to add "prefabs" like landmines and artilley guns. so i downloaded them at fpsbanana (here is 1 http://www.fpsbanana.com/prefabs/2747) and I put the .vmf file and everything in C:Program FilesSteamsteamapps(my steam ID)sourcesdkbinprefabs I got information that it would be in the list under "block tool" and then select prefabs and under prefabs it should be in the list! BUT IT ISNT THERE!!! HEELLP!!!!!
2009 Feb 17 at 13:32 PST
Cant click! in Hammer Mapping
THAAANKS IT WORKS!!! I LOVE YOU!! (in a friendly way) XD
2009 Feb 17 at 13:16 PST
Cant click! in Hammer Mapping
I got a very wierd problem... I cant click on things at the camera window. The red mouse you know that you can "click" on things... i cant do that! It dosent turn into red... I can just do it in the other "building" windows... and that is VERY hard to do when you are building big maps... sometimes I have to delete stuff and rebuild X( so PLEEEASE HELP!!!
2009 Feb 15 at 14:34 PST
I am crying of wierdness! in Hammer Mapping
Mate de Vita said:
Does this happen with every map or just this one?
Try making a very simple map (just a hollow box with a light and an info_player_start) and try it.

Please help me! I can export to .MAP without hammer closes down I have tried to just make a hollow box and I tried to upgrade to version 3.5 but it doesnt work! :( I have re-instaleld it 4 times and I have tried to repair! Is there any problem with my computer or... PLEASE HELP!!! X(X(X(X(X(X(
2009 Feb 15 at 14:11 PST
hmm I write wrong hehehe... I can save and export .DXF but I CANT export .MAP hehehehehe
2009 Feb 15 at 13:37 PST
No it still dosent work :( I can export .MAP and .DXF but .MAP still dont work X( is it the computer or what?
2009 Feb 15 at 12:47 PST
I have never ever seen this problem before... I was sitting a my laptop (windows XP) and I downloaded hammer 3.4 and I was making a new map... after a like 45 min I was going to test it... so I exported .DXF and saved... BUT when I tried to export .MAP The hammer closes down and a warning message with that window "send report or not" showed up... PLEASE help me I tried to re-install and to use hammer 3.5 but IT DIDNT WORK!! PLEASE HELP!!! I AM BEGGING ON MY KNEES!!! BUHUHUHUHUHUU!!!!
2009 Feb 15 at 12:13 PST
I have windows XP and I tried to update to 3.5 but the same problem... when I am exporting to .MAP it loads a bit and then hamemr closes down with warning message... that sucks I am so pissed off... I REALLY WANNA MAP AGIN BUHUHU!!!!
2009 Feb 14 at 13:31 PST
The problem is still there... when I try to "export to .MAP" Hammer is still closing down with that "send report or not" thing.. I dont get it! :( I have tried to re install and everything from that to search through my files to hopefully find the problem but I cant!! PLEEEASE HELP!!!!!