[2017-11-10 00:47:47 UTC] True... now I thankfully don't have anything super crazy to work on (By super crazy I mean spending hours trying to get the tests to work). Instead it shall consist of changing variables and measuring them on production machines (and now with the brand new auditing system, I can't just log in willy-nilly and copy paste code compiled from my machine, instead I have to have it approved to make sure I'm not siphoning money...). And also fighting with Amazon and wondering why three different parts of the code base are using the same method for accessing one of our nosql databases when that method was meant only for a certain part of the stack. [2017-11-10 00:49:21 UTC] IN CASE you haven't figured it out, I work for a nice company that's actually relatively small but has thousand of machines deployed around the world, so I'm getting HANDS ON TECHSUPPORT/DBA TRAINING/fighting with c# [2017-11-10 19:42:36 UTC] wow you have one of those jobs where they have to stop you from siphoning money! like in a move?